* You are free to share my graphics. All I ask is that you don't remove my TAG (website or name.) Thank you.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Instant Facelift - Tips and Tricks I've tried or plan on.

At forty these tips are coming in handy. I'm a collector of tips and tricks. I'll try almost anything until I find something that works.

My three favorite tips for an instant facelift are

Eyebrow shaping. Groomed eyebrows give the illusion of lifted lids.

Keep your mascara light and don't add mascara to your bottom lash. Heavy Mascara age your eyes.

Apply a little cream highlighter to the top of your cheekbones, browbone and the inside corner of your eyes.

Would love to here your tips and tricks.

** Update: I have found the miracle in a bottle - NeriumAD (www.NeriumADSkinCream.com)
I've been using Nerium AD for four months now and I LOVE what it has been doing for my skin.


90 day results using NeriumAD / Nerium








No comments: