* You are free to share my graphics. All I ask is that you don't remove my TAG (website or name.) Thank you.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Internal Goal #5 - Grateful

Whatever you appreciate and give thanks for will increase in your life.

#1 Write a positive affirmation in the present tense that relates to this goal.

#2 Print this affirmation on a piece of paper and hang it in your home or office.

#3 Choose three actions you can take during the next week to begin developing this quality right away.


Grateful Affirmations:









Grateful Quotes:

Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness.

Some people grumble that roses have thorns, I am grateful that thorns have roses.


When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.


Internal Goal #1 - Loving
Internal Goal #2 - Forgiving
Internal Goal #3 - Honest
Internal Goal #4 - Positive
Internal Goal #5 - Grateful
Internal Goal #6 - Happy
I

No comments: