I feel Great!

I totally forgot how much I loved the 30 day Shred. I can't believe I didn't keep it up after I lost the first twenty pounds. I think it's a mind thing. The DVD says lose up to 20 pounds in thirty days. "Well then I guess after twenty pounds I'm done". Sometimes I just need to kick myself.

This is really an easy program. Don't get me wrong it wasn't easy when I started it a year ago. It took me a couple weeks to be able to make that statement. Even though I haven't done it in a long long time I did and do go to the gym three to four days a week (off and on but mostly on). I go for forty to sixty minutes (cardio only) and then I work with weights at home for another twenty minutes once or twice a week (I really need to bump that up and I will with the shred). So this morning when I did the DVD I could say it was easy. I use the word easy loosely. When I say easy I mean it's easy compared to going to the gym and spending a couple hours working out to the 30 Day Shred workout which gets the same results in twenty minutes. I do the level one. I hear level two is much harder. My new goal is to get to level two by the end of January and still be able to say it's easy.

The 30 Day Shred workout works your muscles as well as cardio. I just added it too the right side of my blog so you can see what I'm talking about.

I feel great too. I don't know if it's because I'm excited about doing the shred again or if it's because I did the shred. I don't care. I love it!

Comments

Lyndsay Wells said…
I have a friend who's been doing the 30 day shred and she looks and feels amazing. Maybe I should check this out.

Thanks - and btw, I really like your blog :-)