1. I’ve lost forty plus pounds.
2. I have more energy.
3. I sleep much better.
4. I have way more confidence in myself.
5. I eat healthier.
6. My back pain has gone away.
7. I don’t get sick as much as I used to.
8. I’m a much happier person and nicer to be around.
9. I have a social life again.
10. I look and feel younger and Fabulous!
I was reading an article in the October Shape which got me thinking about what exercising has done for me. I wanted to share it with you. I started exercising last September. These effects started a month after I started exercising. Except for the forty plus weight loss. I did however lose twenty pounds the first month.
I'm so going to print this out to remind me why I exercise on the days I'm just not in the mood to.