* You are free to share my graphics. All I ask is that you don't remove my TAG (website or name.) Thank you.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Getting Back on Track After the Holidays.

I'm happy to say the holidays are over for me. I just went on the scale to see the damage and I'm happy to report only two pounds gained. I haven't exercised in over a week and with all the not so healthy eating and a few cocktails I thought it was going to be more. Why is it when the holidays come around I tell myself it's OK to eat all the junk I want - it's the holidays? Or it's OK not to exercise - it's the holidays. Well they are over now and no more excuses. I need to get back on track. I have the Bet Your MASS off Weight Loss Challenge that ends the first week in February and I'm going to Vegas with my girlfriends for my 40th in a couple weeks. More important I feel frumpy when I don't exercise and I do not like that feeling. Oh and another thing why do I have such a hard time getting my eight glasses of water in a day in the winter time? I should be drinking more water with the heater on. I can feel the heat sucking the moisture out of my body. So not good.

1 comment:

"And so our stories go..." said...

Good advice about exercise. I always feel so much better when I do. Thanks for the encouragement.
Mary