Tony Robbins - Money Master The Game: 7 Simple Steps To Financial Freedom Quotes

Marie Forleo's Tony Robbins On Money: Master The Game Interview 

Youtube


Quotes from Money Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom.



“What do I really want? (Vision.) What is important about it? (Values.) How will I get it? (Methods.) What is preventing me from having it? (Obstacles.) How will I know I am successful? (Measurements.)” 


“what matters is that you master money and it doesn't master you. Then you are free to live life on your own terms.” 


“The real joy in life comes from finding your true purpose and aligning it with what you do every single day.” 


“the best way to change your life is to find people who've already achieved what you want and then model their behavior.” 


“Information without execution is poverty.” 


“Contrary to popular wisdom, knowledge is not power—it’s potential power. Knowledge is not mastery. Execution is mastery. Execution will trump knowledge every day of the week.”


“The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable. Do more. Give more. Be more. Serve more.” 



* You are free to share my graphics. 
All I ask is that you don't remove my TAG (website or name.) 
Thank you.






Comments